Monday, November 17, 2008

ABC's and 123's

Last night Jack, unprovoked, finally put all the letters together and said his ABC's to the very end. Neither Cody nor I asked him to do it but we both noticed it was happening about half way through it. Normally I say a letter or two and he says about 5 or so and then I add a letter and he continues and so on. But, this time he did it all! The only letter he missed was 'E' but he misses that one every time. Also, the L M N O P was more like "eliminopeee", but what two year old gets it all right, right? Anyways, it was fun and we got out the video camera and did an 'update' as I call them. My updates are where I realize one day that it has been a while since we videoed the boys. So, I get out the camera and press record. I announce the date and how old each of them are and just interact with the boys. Jack did say his ABC's for the camera with a little bribery!

1 comment:

The Hope Family said...

That's awesome! Logan still runs his "LMNOP" together!