Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm new at this..... as you can tell

Ok, so the blogging desire has finally overcome me and here I am. I can't continue to just read my friends blogs and wish I had one.
Guess I should start out with a little bit of background info. My husband, Cody, and I met in college. We married before my senior year and have now been married for 7 years! We waited a while to have children, but now have a 2 year old and a 1 year old, both boys!! Jack was born June 23, 2006 and Jace came along 15 months later on September 21, 2007. Jack is the compliant and mostly laid back easy child. Jace, on the other hand, started out in this world as quite the tornado! Now that he is mobile (and may I add learning to walk this week!) he is playing better on his own and becoming as easier child.

We made the decision for me to stay at home with the boys when Jace was born. So, I have now been "at home" for a year now. They just started going to Mother's Day Out at our church on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a few hours while I earn a little money! But, no matter how much money I earn we continue to stay broke! My biggest struggle is to be content and not worry about keeping up with the Jones'. Cody is in Construction and has a degree in Construction Management. I'm not giving you a job title because I'm not quite sure what it is to be honest! He does a little Project Managing, a little Estimating, and a little bit over probably pretty much everything else. He is good at what he does and I am proud of how hard he works for our family.

I imagine that I will figure out how to make my blog look pretty and actually add pics and those sorts of things at a later date. For now this will have to do! I hope to reconnect with old friends and learn about their families and meet some interesting new people as well!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

yea! what a suprise...I had fun tonight we should do that more often. I will add you on my list!

Anonymous said...

yeah!! jordan has a blog too!! ha....cant wait for you to put pics up......love seeing pics of all the kiddos!