Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pigtails and Crewcuts

After the boys went to mother's day out today and I was finished working, Cody and I took Jace for his first haircut! I'm pretty sure that when your little boy's hair goes halfway down his back when it's wet in the bathtub that it's time! Jace turned 13 months old today, just had that revelation as I was typing! Anyways, so we took him to a new Kid's Salon in West Little Rock called Pigtails and Crewcuts. It's the cutest little salon. They sit the kids in cars that are barber seats to cut their hair. We paid for the first haircut package and therefore got a photo of him after his cut in a really cute card that also included his first lock! We took pics and again....wish you could see them!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Come by my house and we will load the pics!