Friday, August 14, 2009

Gift Idea

As I am typing we are pulling into the great town of Lubbock, TX!! Cody's grandmother is turning 80 years old and the family is having a surprise party for her! I just had to share our cool gift that we made/bought for her.

On a list of things Cody's aunt said she needed or would like was a bird bath. I thought it would be neat to get one and have the kids put their footprints on it and turn them into little birdies! I got crafty and did it, I'm pretty proud of myself! Gotta show a pic of course! I haven't added the wings yet because I wanted it to dry a little first. Then, I will also have to spray it with a sealer. But, here it is!! Sorry they are sideways, don't know how that happened??








2 comments:

Allyson Petty said...

That is seriously the cutest idea I've ever seen! I love it! Missed you guys Friday night..and I prayed for a safe trip for ya'll.

carozza said...

that really turned out cute!!!!! love it!