Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm alive!!

Wow, it's been a while! Thanks Allyson for encouraging me/us to keep up our blogs! I feel really bad for my blog, like it knew I was giving preferential treatment to Facebook or something?

So, just to catch you up: Jack is now 3 years old, we had an AWESOME Monster Truck Birthday party for him and I will have to post on that later with pics. He is incredibly loving and smart. He plays well with others, takes good care of the little ones (including his little bro), and is an all-around joy to be around. Jace, will be two in September. He is speaking full sentences, pee-peeing in the potty, and loves to Jump. Kinda random, but when thinking about him, I think Jump. But, he does pronounce it "gump". Only makes it cuter to me!

Cody and I visited the island of Oahu in early May. Hawaii was wonderful, but think I will go to Maui next time to get out of the big city and see more 'Hawaii'. I also took a trip to Destin with a friend. So, two adults, one five year old, one three year old, and one one-year old! One car, 11 hour drive, lots of movies! It was wonderful though! The boys and my friends daughter laughed and giggled the whole way! (Lexie, the five year old handed Jack a pretzel to put on his finger. She said, "With this ring I thee wed." Jack said, "With this ring, I be wetter." Hilarious!!)

Hopefully I'll get my pic of the boys changed to an updated one! It's a year old!

1 comment:

Allyson Petty said...

I'm so glad you're back!!!