Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hawaii 09

Obviously I can't load the hundreds of pics we took while in Hawaii, and loading five took long enough, so here are a few pics of us on our vacation. We went in early May with our friends, Justin and Jennifer. We rented a jeep for the week and never put the top on! We drove the famous "North Shore", went to the Dole Plantation, went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, spent much time on the beach reading a book (mine was Twilight), and ate a lot of good food!

Photo 1: Our first steps on Hawaiian sand
2: A cool tree we found on the beach
3: Standing amoungst the red pineapples at the Dole Plantation! I was on my way to get pineapple ice cream with pineapple tidbits, yummy!
4: Live parrots in my hand, freaked out!!
5: At Moose McGillicuddy's having a great meal








1 comment:

Allyson Petty said...

Gorgeous pics! I still don't think it's fair that you got to go on 2 vacations!