Wednesday, February 4, 2009

At The Well

I've started a new internet group called At The Well. It is a program that links women together for the purpose of being a Titus 2 woman. They post devotions 3-5 times per week with each day of the week having certain topics. Mondays are discussion days in which they have a topic and ask questions. Each subscriber posts on their blog for that day about it. I believe that Tuesdays are home-making days (some days are not devotions per say, some just have tips or whatever), Wednesdays are for raising kids, Thursdays are for marriage relationships, and Fridays I believe are for reflection and getting through the weekend (can't exactly remember). I have a link at the right of my blog if you want to check it out. It just started this Monday, so we're getting in on it in the beginning! I dare you to do it!

"Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God." Titus 2:3-5

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hey! this At The Well thing sounds awesome! i can't take on anymore on this month, but i am definitely going to look into doing it after i fishish what i am doing!

i am currently focusing on my marriage and prayer life by doing the 40 day "Love Dare" (shhhh! don't tell justin!! that's why i didn't want to mention it on my blog) from Fireproof, "The 21 Most Effective Prayers of the Bible" (to work on praying God's word), and "The Power of a Praying Wife" to work on specifically BOTH praying and marriage by praying hard for my husband.

Allyson Petty said...

Ok-How do I do it? Do I sign up for it? Email me and give me specifics!