Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cold Winter Day

I love letting the boys go outside with Daddy on cold winter days! This morning they played and played outside, noses running down their faces and chins! The pic makes Jace look a little strange for some reason!
Also, I was inspired by a recent post of one of my friend's about using her dinner bell to get her kids to be excited about coming to sit down at the table for lunch and/or dinner (check out her blog by clicking on Franz Mania under the list of my friends' blogs). So, I decided to try that theory out for myself, since I had a dinner bell being stored in my closet! I hung it from my iron pot rack. The pic is below.....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that dinner bell is cute! good idea. do you really watch greys? if you do, then you need to come to my house and watch it....no one else watches it anymore!!