Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jack-isms

Wish I could remember more, I've been cracking up lately!
  • We were naming shapes and I pointed to the rectangle and asked what it is. I usually says it has four corners like a square but it's really long. He excitedly exclaimed, "It's a longtangle!"
  • We were eating at KFC and Cody put his vegetables in his mashed potatoes to eat all together. Jack, of course, had to do it as well. He said, "I want my VeggieTales in there."
  • After going potty on the big boy potty he usually says, "My bobo is cold, wanna feel?"
  • His favorite toy lately is the screwdriver. One time I asked what he wanted to do and all I got was, "SCREW!!!!". He then proceeded to put the screwdriver up to my arm and said, "Momma I'm screwing you!".

I've got a pretty cool kid.

No comments: