Sunday, January 18, 2009

I want to remember...

  • Jack's phase of saying, "Momma, I wanna tell you a question". I ask, "You need to ASK me a question?". Jack says, "I need to ask you a question". I reply with, "What do you need to ask me?". Jack says, "................I don't know?". This happens numerous times a day!!
  • Jace's outrageously loud voice! Especially when he wants my attention. He yells "Momma!!"
  • Jack and Jace running through the house for hours at a time pushing their trucks. They're just truck kinda boys. Balls are for the birds!
  • Jack wanting me to watch him run fast. He asks a million times per day if I want to watch him go fast. I ALWAYS say yes and off he goes! Sometimes it's just running, sometimes it's pushing his truck...... never know what you're gonna get!
  • Jace trying to jump like Jack can and he always just ends up stomping one foot on the ground and grinning from ear to ear thinking that he just jumped 10 feet off the ground!
  • How happy Jack and Jace are when they are naked. Don't know why I don't just strip them down when we're having a rough day!
  • How precious Jack is with Jace. He asks him what is wrong when he is crying, gives him kisses night-night every night, gives him random hugs, tolerates him helping Jack put together a puzzle, and many more...
  • Jack's prayers.... When we lay Jack down at night, Jace is already in bed asleep in the same room. Never fails that if I get above a slight whisper, Jack stops his prayer and shush's me/Cody!
  • My boys' precious bobo's (our endearing term for bottoms)! Don't know why, but a naked little bottom gets me every time.
  • Could go on and on.......... Thankful to be a mom.

No comments: