Thursday, January 8, 2009

I had a hot date today!

Ok, maybe not so much of a date as it was a "let's meet for lunch". But, whatever it was called, it was a lunch with my husband without any kids! I had a day off today because the boys and Preston (the little boy I keep) were in Mother's Day Out and the house I was supposed to clean today got cancelled at the last minute. So, instead I cleaned out my car, got my oil changed, HAD LUNCH WITH MY HUSBAND, cleaned out a few drawers and random spots at the house, and even went to get the cute little boogers early because I found myself missing them! What a few hours alone will do!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

At first I was like what is she talking about. I read every single post...then I looked at your page. I don't have that so I didnt know. Sorry. You are the only blog "i follow" Dont you feel special! I am glad you got some time alone. You deserve it!

Chris & Whitney said...

I'm so glad that you had such a great day! I look forward to this next fall when Alyssa will be in preschool (again) AND Blakely will go to MDO one day a week, and I can go on "dates" with Chris!

Also - I'm interested in your house cleaning services! Not for me (although that would be fantastic!), but for a friend who is going through a rough time right now & could use the help!

The Bells said...

Yay for alone time with the hubby!

I only got part of ur text last night, but I think I got most of it. When I head back to work and we figure out our budget with a new baby, I will hopefully be contacting you about cleaning! We had talked about it before, but just never got around to looking for someone....and I wanted someone I could trust!

I welcome any mommy advice about little boys, too!

The Hope Family said...

I like your new layout!