Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pictures!

Finally I sat down and transferred my pics to the computer! Here are a few of my favorites from the past couple of months. Not too good at it yet, they ended up in reverse order!
Jace with his favorite Christmas morning treat!

All the grandkids listening to Big Daddy read the story of Jesus' birth on Christmas Eve


My favorite Christmas present!


Couldn't quite fit this one in the bag, never have been a good wrapper!



The toolbench my brother made for the boys (without all the gadgets)



The boys and I with my Nana and Pop. Nana's hair was growing back after chemo




Opening the CARS racetrack, which is the favorite toy




Jack putting the star on the top of the tree, with Daddy's help




Jack driving Jace around in "his fourwheeler" at grandpa's house in Texas




All of us at a museum in Texas



Jack and cousin Madison at the Dinosaur Exhibit of a museum in McKinney, TX over Thanksgiving


Jace wasn't afraid of them, even though they moved and made noises! One even spit at us!



The boys in their wagon at the snake exhibit! It was a big one!



The boys with daddy on grandpa's four-wheeler!



Jack would ride it all day if we would let him

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your boys are too cute! evan got that race track last year for his birthday and would sit and play with it forever! i loved that toy! haha.